BLUE COLLAR MLM: Work Smart, Not Hard

I help people who work for a living and want to create their financial freedom--- but don't have the time, money, or skills to do it. Reading my blog makes it easy!

May 3, 2008

Donald Trump said if he had to start all over...

... he'd get in a network marketing company and "go to work".

Then, when some folks in the audience grimaced and groaned like someone was holding something stinky under their noses, Trump replied, "That's why I'm up here and you're out there!"

What a great story and testament for network marketing. Too bad it never happened.

I've been looking for a film clip of Trump saying that for YEARS. I've never seen it. You would think that somebody at the TV network would have at least HEARD about it. There seem to be no confirmations of that happening whatsoever. No film ANYWHERE. For example, it would certainly be on You Tube if you typed in "Donald Trump network marketing".

No such video. So I believe it's a FALSE urban legend.

Trump DID say some good things about network marketing in the book he did with Robert Kiyosaki, "Why We Want You To Be Rich". I have printed proof of his endorsement there. (Hardcover, pages 310-311.)

And some people believe he has some kind of marketing agreement with at least one particular MLM company, where they can apparently use his name. But I'm sure that ALL of us have to build a network marketing business totally differently than the way he would do it.

Unfortunately, I've heard that "I'd get in a network marketing business and go to work" story many times over the years. I've been trying to either CONFIRM it or STOP it--- so far I've been able to do neither.

If anyone has that videotape, I encourage them to "roll that beautiful bean footage". It would be INVALUABLE. Otherwise, it's one of those MLM hype catastrophes that we should all avoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home