BLUE COLLAR MLM: Work Smart, Not Hard

I help people who work for a living and want to create their financial freedom--- but don't have the time, money, or skills to do it. Reading my blog makes it easy!

June 9, 2005

MLM How-To: Some People Are Boilers and Others Are Makers

A boilermaker is a guy who fixes boilers. (It’s also whiskey with a beer chaser, but that’s another subject entirely.)

A boiler needs to be a hot place, and the boilermaker’s job is to turn up the heat. That heat creates the power to make things happen.

The point is, in MLM, some people are boilers, and others are makers. Which one are you? I’m a maker. When it comes to the actual work of MLM, I have a long runway; it takes me a long time to take off. I understand the way MLM works, but it took so many hard knocks to learn the game that I incinerated my warm market along the way. If I talk business, opportunity, or product to people who know me, they turn and walk the other way (if not run). And I don’t know that many strangers. So I have to find some boilers.

You might be a boiler. You’ve got the fire under you to make things happen. People like you. They’ll follow you because of your enthusiasm. Boilers might be a little short on details, but since you’ve got the big picture, you can still be successful. You just need a maker to help you fill in the details.

In MLM, as in life, the boilers and makers have to work together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home