BLUE COLLAR MLM: Work Smart, Not Hard

I help people who work for a living and want to create their financial freedom--- but don't have the time, money, or skills to do it. Reading my blog makes it easy!

June 13, 2005

MLM How-To: Gurus, Fakers, and Manipulators--- Today’s MLM Trainers

I should know better by now than to put this out there like this, but the truth is the light, so here goes.

Almost every day I get an offer from someone who wants to train me on how to be an MLM success. (For a price, of course.)

Then I learn that they not only are not using what they tell me to build an MLM business now, they’ve never done so. “Do as I say, not as I do,” they say.

Phooey!

“How would you like to put 20-30 people in your downline this week?” they ask. “Fine,” I say. “Put me on the phone with the 20 people you sponsored last week.”

Dead silence.

“Really? Can’t do that? OK, how about ten? Five? One? You can’t even put me on the phone with ONE person you sponsored last week? Hello?”

That’s why I don’t charge anyone for the services I offer. Gurus, fakers, and manipulators have ruined the value of real training with their shenanigans. I couldn’t charge even of I wanted to!

Moral of the story: If the person trying to teach you how to do MLM isn’t doing it now, RUN!

If they did it 20 years ago, with tactics that don’t even come close to working today, SCRAM! Hang up the phone! Run the other way as quickly as you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home